Hardware development group leader (80 - 100 %)
- Leading, organizing and support of a heterogeneous team of electronics developers
- Collaboration with expert groups in analyzing requirements, concept specification, design and implementation of electronic hardware for challenging applications in the area of measurement and control systems
- Establishing and usage of specified technologies and standards as well as maintaining the corresponding hardware portfolio
- Efficient resource management and tracking of projects
- University degree in electronics or electrical engineering
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and project management as well as electronics development process (design - prototyping - production)
- Interest in innovative technologies and trends in the area of electronics
- Good communication skills in English; basic German or readiness to learn
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a permanent position.
For further information, please contact Babak Kalantari, phone +41 56 310 51 22.
Please submit your application online by 29 February 2024 (index no. 8222-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Melanie Rapisarda-Bellwald, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland