- Analysis and interpretation of mass spectrometric data acquired in-situ before, during, and after clear-cutting activities
- Analysis of offline filters
- Modelling of regional climate impact of forest management practices
- Publication of scientific results in peer-reviewed journals and presentation at international conferences
- Additional measurements are possible
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Atmospheric Sciences, Physics, or related
- Experience in atmospheric experimental research, and atmospheric chemical ionization mass spectrometer data analysis
- Enthusiastic, motivated and able to operate in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in English
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr Claudia Mohr, phone +41 56 310 54 77.
Please submit your application online by 5 October 2023 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5500-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Silja Giacomini-Diebold, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland