Communication and Outreach Assistant
- Support the whole Laboratory in matters of internal and external communication on energy related topics
- Development of project-related stakeholder-specific communication strategies and their implementation together with researchers of the Lab
- Managing project partners & stakeholders relations (incl. industry, academia, cantonal / federal authorities)
- Managing and editing regular newsletters, "EnergieSpiegel", Annual Reports and similar outputs
- Master's degree in the field of natural sciences or communication or equivalent qualifications
- Experiences on communication of outcomes of research projects tailored towards diverse audiences (from topical experts to general public)
- Several years experiences in science communication of research projects
- Strong ICT skills relating to information management and dissemination
- Excellent command in English and German is essential and other languages, such as French or Italian, would be an additional asset
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a fixed-term position. The employment contract will (initially) be limited to 1 year.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr Russell McKenna, phone +41 56 310 23 01.
Please submit your application online by 31 March 2023 for the position as a Communication and Outreach Assistant (index no. 4500-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Adina Keller, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland