- PhD thesis at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Perform filter offline measurements of atmospheric particulate matter in Europe with aerosol mass spectrometry and extractive electrospray mass spectrometry
- Statistical analyses of the data (especially source apportionment) and interpretation in the context of health impacts using oxidative potential analyses
- Write and contribute to high quality peer-reviewed publications
- Support other students/postdocs during laboratory and field campaign measurements
- Master degree in enviromental sciences, chemistry, physics
- Experience in analytical techniques
- Excellent programming skills and affinity to statistics
- Very good English language skills
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information, please contact Dr Kaspar Dällenbach, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application online by 31 December 2022 (including addresses of referees) for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 5503-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Luca Simen, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland