- Assisting the project coordinator in the management of our energy research project “SUstainable and Resilient Energy for Switzerland (SURE)”
- Developing and implementing appropriate project-related communication strategies in cooperation with the researchers of the project
- Liaising with partners of the project team and with project stakeholders
- University degree in the field of economics/communication or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in communicating the results of energy research projects to a broad audience including technical experts, project partners and clients, decision-makers in politics and industry as well as the general public
- Excellent communication skills in English and high level of experience in project administration or management
- German language skills would be an advantage
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a project position. The employment contract will initially be limited to 3 years.
For further information, please contact Dr Tom Kober, phone +41 56 310 26 31.
Please submit your application online by 30 January 2022 for the position as a Project Assistant (index no. 4502-02).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland