- Collaborate in experiments for studying the two phase flow in the porous layers of fuel cells by X-ray imaging
- Apply know how in projects with industry partner
- Further development of imaging setup and image analysis pipelines
- Quantification of liquid saturation in porous materials
- Publication in high ranking international journals and conferences
- PhD degree in materials or natural science, or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge in image evaluation of electrochemical components in fuel cells, experience with experiments at synchrotron being an advantage
- Very good command of the English language
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 1 year.
For further information, please contact Dr Jens Eller, phone +41 56 310 23 96.
Please submit your application online by 31 January 2022 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5422-03).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland