- Support of our clinical programme in routine tasks, trouble shooting, quality assurance of the treatment facilities and data analysis
- Promoting the efficiency of the clinical processes with creativity and competence
- Support the transfer of new features and technologies from clinical research into practice
- Participation in medical physics development projects and working groups
- Presentation of results of investigations in form of publications, reports, oral presentations in symposium and conference
You have a Master degree MSc in Physics / Medical Physics. In addition, SGSMP (Swiss Society of Radiobiology and Medical Physics) specialization or successful completion of Master of Advanced Studies certification in Medical Physics would be advantageous, as well as good and demonstrable software and IT skills. You are motivated to work in a multidisciplinary clinical environment based on both clinical and innovative R&D programs. You will also contribute with a positive spirit and open communication skills. Furthermore, you should be prepared to work in a team with flexible working hours and have a good knowledge of English and German. Experience in proton therapy is an asset but not essential.
The success of our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information, please contact Dr Dario Attilio Veghini, phone +41 56 310 44 91 or Prof. Dr Antony John Lomax, phone +41 56 310 35 23
Please submit your application online by 15 October 2021 for the position as a Medical Physicist (index no. 1721-03).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Michael Dorn, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland