- Streamline and automate user experience from sample logistics and sample delivery to fully automated data acquisition and data analysis
- Assist further development of sample changer and sample delivery for conventional and serial crystallography
- Support academic and industrial users, as well as attract new user groups
- Serve as a liaison between the MX group and industry users
- Write research proposals and acquire 3rd party funding
- Publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals and present at international conferences and workshops
- Supervision of assigned personnel, mentoring of PhD students and Postdocs
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a Tenure Track position. The employment contract will initially be limited to three years.
For further information please contact Dr. Meitian Wang, phone +41 56 310 41 75.
Please submit your application online by 28 October 2019 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Beamline Scientist (index no. 6121-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland