- Support the user program on the thermal neutron imaging beamline NEUTRA
- Support and acquire industrial use of the NEUTRA beamline
- Support maintainance and development of the instrument
- Develop own science profile in neutron imaging supported materials science
- Collaborate in the Neutron Imaging and Applied Materials Group
- PhD in physics, engineering, chemistry or related fields
- Experience in imaging, in particular neutron imaging
- Relevant publication record
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to two years.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr Markus Strobl, phone +41 56 310 59 41.
Please submit your application online by 31 May 2019 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 3304-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Jeanine Gehrig, Forschungsstrasse 111, 5232 Villigen PSI