- Perform research in particle physics phenomenology with emphasis on the low‐energy precision frontier
- Contribute to improving theoretical predictions for scattering processes
- Collaboration and exchange of information with experimental groups at PSI
- PhD degree in theoretical particle physics
- Experience in perturbative higher‐order calculations in the Standard Model
- Fluent in English
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on‐site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Adrian Signer, e‐mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application online by 8 December 2023 (including a list of publications, a short research statement, and addresses of at least two referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 3201‐00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Vanessa Mosca, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland