- PhD thesis at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Perform experimental campaigns involving the Vocus CI-ToF mass spectrometer, aerosol mass spectrometers and additional instrumentation in a mobile van and during stationary deployments
- Statistical analyses (especially source apportionment) and interpretation of data, also in the context of secondary organic aerosol and ozone production
- Write and contribute to high quality peer-reviewed publications
- Support the laboratory including campaigns of other students / postdocs
- Master in enviromental sciences, chemistry, physics
- Experience in analytical techniques
- Excellent programming skills and affinity to statistics
- Very good English language skills
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr Andre Prevot, phone +41 56 310 42 02.
Please submit your application online by 12 November 2021 (including addresses of referees) for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 5501-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland