- Develop in situ (anomalous) X-ray diffraction on zeolites and copper / zinc oxide alumina catalysts
- Maintain a research project in the field of catalytic processes of energy conversion and chemicals synthesis
- Co-supervise PhD Students
- Contribute to other projects with knowledge on diffraction methods
- Proficient in diffraction methods
- Knowledge and experience in heterogeneous catalysis are favorable
- Interested in understanding novel catalysts and catalytic processes related to achieving sustainability
- PhD degree in chemistry, materials science or related field
- Excellent knowledge of English is required and knowledge of German is beneficial
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Prof Dr Jeroen van Bokhoven, phone +41 56 310 50 46.
Please submit your application online by 15 June 2023 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5702-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland