- Assess the potential of large scale hydrogen energy storage within Switzerland
- Parameterize archetypes for hydrogen energy storage (techno-economically)
- Realize a state-of-the-art code framework to assess the potential
- Demonstrate H2’s potential in a site-planning case study
- Publish in high-ranking international journals
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of energy system modelling and optimization, preferably with a background in mathematics/physics or computational science. Programming skills in Python and/or C++ will be preferred. As part of an interdisciplinary and international team you will need to be working in a highly self-motivated manner, share and present your results in a very good command of English.
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 1.5 years.
For further information, please contact Christian Peter, phone +41 56 310 55 88.
Please submit your application online by 4 June 2023 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5422-02).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland