- Novel application of a VOCUS PTR-MS in the context of synfuel experimental research
- Applying/optimizing a GC coupled to the VOCUS PTR-MS
- Analyses of air and liquid samples
- Support and collaboration with other students/postdocs doing research involving the VOCUS PTR-MS
- Writing high quality peer-reviewed publications
- PhD degree in chemistry, energy, environmental research with a strong background on mass spectrometry, ideally with knowhow on PTR-MS techniques
- Good programming skills
- Able to set up a complex lab study
- Very good english oral and writing skills
- Proven excellent publication record
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to two years.
For further information, please contact Dr André Prévôt, phone +41 56 310 42 02.
Please submit your application online by 30 June 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5501-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland