Industrial Project Manager (f/*/m)
Where industrial and scientific know-how come together you are responsible for:
- Guiding and coordinating cross-method and cross-subject collaboration projects with partners from industry and academia
- The design and conduction of experiments at SINQ and SLS in close collaboration with the instrument scientists
- Acquiring new projects with industrial partners
- Contributing to data evaluation and interpretation together with industrial partners
- Supporting the development of new and specific infrastructure for imaging experiments
You bring the enthusiasm to work on new topics in a customer-oriented technology transfer environment and you have:
- A PhD degree in the field of materials science, engineering, physics or a related subject area
- Experiences either in the field of materials research and development in academia or in the field of optimization of products and production processes in industry
- Competences using neutron and / or synchrotron imaging methods at large scale research facilities or X-Ray laboratory systems for the characterization of material properties
- The ability to make decisions in your work while connecting and cooperating in an interdisciplinary environment where the team and our partners can benefit from your sound project management experience in German and English
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
This is a fixed-term position. Your employment contract is limited to 2 years. ANAXAM will endeavour to incorporate the employment relationship into its business structure thereafter.
For further information, please contact Dr Christian Grünzweig, phone +41 56 310 46 62.
Please submit your application online by 30 April 2021 for the position as a Industrial Project Manager (index no. 6300-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Elke Baumann, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland