- Fundamental and applied research on lithium-ion batteries
- Multiscale modelling and development of algorithms for extention of Li-ion battery lifetime
- Characterization of cells and their interphases
- Publishing research results in peer-reviewed scientiffic journals and presenting at national and international conferences
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary research partners within ReMap project
- Presenting results at project and review meetings and conferences, report writing, publications
You have a PhD degree in engineering, chemistry, physics or materials science, preferably related to lithium-ion batteries. Deep knowledge of rechargeable battery electrochemistry is required. Documented experience in Comsol software would be of great advantage. You are interested to combine theoretical work with experimental proof and strive to publish highest quality results. You are curious and highly motivated by scientiffic knowledge, like working in collaborative environment and have excellent communication skills. Excellent command in English is required.
We offer Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information please contact Dr Sigita Trabesinger, phone +41 56 310 57 75.
Please submit your application online by 31 January 2021 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5412-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland