- Planning and preparation of scattering experiments at large facilities
- Execution of scattering experiments at large facilities
- Low-temperature measurements of physical properties
- Modeling of electronic properties of materials
- Collaboration in an international team
- Writing of scientific publications
- Presentation of results at conferences and meetings
- Recent doctorate in experimental physics or chemistry
- Ability to work independently
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Prof Dr Michel Kenzelmann, phone +41 56 310 53 81.
Please submit your application online by 31 October 2020 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 3300-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Silja Giacomini-Diebold, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland