- Development and testing of indication driven knowledge based planning using the RapidPlan platform
- Development of a comprehensive machine learning based automatic planning platform
- Development of quality assurance and reinforced learning methods for maintenance and upgrades to automatic planning systems
- MSc in physics, biomedical engineering, computer sciences and engineering (CSE)
- A good affinity for mathematical modeling with a sound background in machine and statistical learning methods
- Previous experience with treatment planning in radiotherapy would be considered an asset for this position
- Team player
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information, please contact Dr Tony Lomax, phone: +41 56 310 37 36 or Dr Andreas Adelmann, mail: email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by 30 April 2020 (including addresses of referees) for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 1722-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Nicole Schubert, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland