- Development source apportionment methods within a project in India
- Use of positive matrix factorization, CMB implemented in SoFi and development of new programs
- Perform off-line filter analyses with AMS, EESI, Orbitrap-MS
- Support and collaboration with other students/postdocs doing source apportionment analyses using on-line and off-line data
- Writing high quality peer-reviewed publications
- PhD degree in aerosol science or related, ideally with a strong background in mass spectrometry and source apportionment methods
- Very good programming skills
- Very good english oral and writing skills
- Proven excellent publication record
- Interested to work with others in a team
- Ability and interest to travel several times to India
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information, please contact Prof. Dr. Andre Prevot, phone +41 56 310 42 02.
Please submit your application online by 25 January 2020 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 5501-03).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland