- Development of lensless microscopy concepts using coherent diffraction imaging techniques with EUV in reflection mode
- Performing experiments at the XIL-II beamline of SLS
- Development and improvement of synchrotron-based instrumentation for EUV mask metrology
- Simulations with existing software and algorithms
- Development new theoretical approaches and translate them in usable algorithms
You have a PhD degree in science or engineering and have a keen interest in applied research, microscopy, optical instrumentation and algorithms. You are a highly motivated team player who can propose, carry out and publish research of the highest quality. Hands-on experience in some of the following fields will be of advantage: synchotron facilities, optical holography, optical scattering techniques, coherent diffraction imaging, X-Ray imaging, EUV photomasks, lensless microscopy, EUV lithography, matlab, python.
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to 2 years.
For further information please contact Dr Yasin Ekinci, phone +41 56 310 28 24 or Email email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by 31 May 2019 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Nicole Schubert, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland.