Park Innovaare: Financing of new Campus is secured
Congratulations: After an intensive round of negotiations, Park Innovaare concluded an investment agreement with CPV/CAP Pensionskasse Coop for the realization of the new buildings. With this agreement, Park Innovaare has come another step closer to realizing its goal: a state-of-the-art infrastructure of about 38’000 sqm next to the Paul Scherrer Institute PSI that is ideal for industrial R&D projects.
PSI as main tenant of the new building will rent 70% of the available space for additional workshops, laboratories, and offices for its research projects. The remaining 30% will be leased to start-ups and research departments of large companies.
Park Innovaare expects the new building to be ready for occupancy in 2023.