All non-PX Beamlines - Call Status
August 8, 2021: Call is open for proposals
Deadline: September 15, 2021
- January 1, 2022 - June 30, 2022: Normal, Test, Pilot proposals
- January 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023: Long-term proposals
The beamlines are fully operational
Please be aware of some specific measures to be taken before submitting the proposal:
- X02DA (TOMCAT)
- X03DA (PEARL)
- X03MA (ADRESS-RIXS)
- X03MA (ADRESS-ARPES)
- X04DB (VUV)
- X04SA (MS-SDiff)
- X04SA (MS-Powder)
- X05LA (MicroXAS)
- X07DA (PolLux)
- X07DB (in Situ Spectroscopy)
- X07MA (XTreme)
- X07MB Phoenix
- X09LA (SIS) (Note 1)
- X09LA (XIL II) (Note 2)
- X10DA (SuperXAS)
- X11MA (SIM)
- X12SA (cSAXS)
- Since the travel situation for users is still uncertain, we will try to provide remote access to the SIS beamline for some experiments. In order to discuss the necessary requirements for this optional service, please contact one of the BL-managers.
- Please contact the BL-manager firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability of the beamline.
- For the proposal evaluation by the Proposal Review Committee, DUO Experimental Reports on previous experiments represent a very important input, and a missing experimental report may seriously affect the chances of acceptance. Proposers are asked to supply a separate experimental report for each experiment performed. Note that now also a co-proposer can input an experimental report.
Click here to enter the DUO submission site.