All non-PX Beamlines - Call Status
August 8, 2019: Call is open for proposals
Deadline: September 15, 2019
- January 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020: Normal, Test, Pilot proposals
- January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2021: Long-term proposals
The beamlines are fully operational
Please be aware of some specific measures to be taken before submitting the proposal:
- X02DA (TOMCAT)
- X03DA (PEARL)
- X03MA (ADRESS-RIXS)
- X03MA (ADRESS-ARPES)
- X04DB (VUV)
- X04SA (MS-SDiff)
- X04SA (MS-Powder)
- X05LA (MicroXAS)
- X07DA (PolLux)
- X07DB (in Situ Spectroscopy)
- X07MA (XTreme)
- X07MB Phoenix
- X09LA (SIS) (Note 1)
- X09LA (XIL II) (Note 2)
- X10DA (SuperXAS)
- X11MA (SIM)
- X12SA (cSAXS)
- SIS will be out of operation between the August and September shutdowns. Pilot experiments on the new system will take place in October. Normal user operation will resume in November (5 available weeks).This dark period applies to the beamline as a whole (HRPES + COPHEE). The upgrade is aimed at achieving lower manipulator temperature (< 4 Kelvin), improved analyzer resolution (1.6 meV), and adding a new “DA” analyzer scanning mode. We would especially like to strongly encourage potential users to contact the beamline team directly if they are interested in pilot experiments. These users are of course free to submit through the DUO, but pilot experiments will ultimately be selected internally, not by the PRC.
- Please contact the BL-manager firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability of the beamline.
- For the proposal evaluation by the Proposal Review Committee, DUO Experimental Reports on previous experiments represent a very important input, and a missing experimental report may seriously affect the chances of acceptance. Proposers are asked to supply a separate experimental report for each experiment performed. Note that now also a co-proposer can input an experimental report.
Click here to enter the DUO submission site.