PSI Data PolicyPSI's research facilities enable the production of new knowledge by scientific investigation. This knowledge is extracted from data. The procedure on how to deal with this data in the short, medium and long-term for access, curation, analysis and preservation is defined in PSI Data Policy.
PSI Board of Directors has approved the data policy in 2016.
- The policy defines the data ownership, curation, archiving and open access
- Data custodian (Head of research division) and data owner (Principal investigator)
- Data retention for minimum five years, striving for ten years
- Default embargo period of three years (with option for five years)
- Implementation bases on Metadata Catalogue, PetaByte Archive and remote access functionality
- Guidelines and template for researchers for Data Management Plans
- Download Full Version
- PSI Data Policy