Call for Proposals
SINQ - call for proposals II-24, proposal submission deadline: 1 July 2024
The Digital User Office will be open for proposal submission approximately 4-5 weeks before the deadline. Of course editing and saving of proposals is possible any time.
Next Scheduling Periods
- 03 June - 15 October 2024 (I-24)
- 16 October - 23 December 2024 (II-24)
The following instruments will be either fully or partially available in 2024:
|Single Crystal Diffractometer
|Powder and Single Crystal Diffractometer
|Small Angle Scattering
|Triple Axis Spectrometers
|Neutron Imaging and Optics
|NEUTRA, ICON, BOA
|MuPAD (experimental option on TASP)
|N-Microscope (experimental option on POLDI, ICON and BOA)
* Please note:
- The reflectometer AMOR has undergone a major upgrade and is presently being commissioned. Therefore new proposals must be discussed in advance (before the submission) with the instrument scientists.
- The new small angle scattering facility SANS-LLB that is presently being installed in collaboration with our French partners from LLB is expected to take friendly users in 2024. For more information please contact the instrument team.
- The Neutron Microscope is an experimental setup that can be used on the two instruments POLDI, ICON and BOA. If you intend to use the microscope setup, please submit your proposal for the main instrument (e.g. POLDI) and choose the option "Neutron Microscope" during the proposal submission procedure. Please discuss the choice of the instrument well ahead with the person in charge for the microscope.
- Finally, beamtime on the instrument MORPHEUS can be allocated by contacting the instrument responsible directly.