Save the Date - IDCN Event organised by PSI on 26th September 2019 at the FHNW Brugg-Windisch
On 26th September 2019, PSI will host its second IDCN-event at the FHNW Brugg-Windisch (right next to the trainstation Brugg AG) in cooperation with IDCN Zurich.
The International Dual Career Network (IDCN) is a non-profit organization formed through the collaboration of academic institutions, companies and NGOs with the purpose of facilitating the job search for mobile employees’ partners, and providing member companies access to a turnkey pool of talent. Since 2017, PSI is a corporate member of IDCN.
At the event partners / spouses will have the opportunity to:
- collect useful information on how best to search for jobs in the region
- get visibility of job opportunities and meet with recruiters from the corporate members
- receive practical tips and guidance from human resources professionals on how to prepare for and organize their job search in the most effective manner
- share success stories, valuable experiences and challenges with other partners
- build meaningful relationships and networks which will help to move ahead
When:September, 26th 2019, time tba
Where:FHNW Brugg-Windisch (Room 6.0D13)
For whom:Partners / spouses who have recently moved to Switzerland and are searching for an employment and other IDCN corporate members
Registration:Please sign in as a partner / spouse at IDCN http://registration.idcn.info/user/register. You will receive an e-mail with the registration details for the event afterwards
The IDCN Zurich Corporate Members are: