Joint Users' Association at PSI - JUSAP
Statutes of JUSAP, version March 16, 2017:
- The PSI Users' Association is represented by a board of up to 10 members.
- The board members are elected by the PSI user community.
- The chair of JUSAP is a board member with an affiliation outside PSI and represents the opinion of the board. The board members elect the chair with simple majority.
- The chair of JUSAP is the official link between the users and the user facility management.
- The board discusses on a regular base the issues of the users and reports at the users meetings or in other appropriate form.
- The period of office for the board members is 4 years.
- The board members - except the chairperson - may be re-elected.