Contact: André Prévôt, email@example.com
- Vilnius, Lithuania, 2013-2016
- Preila, Lithuania, 2013-2016
- Rugsteliskis, Lithuania, 2013-2016
- Identify and quantify the processes and souces governing spatial and temporal PM concentrations at urban, rural and coalstal locations in Lithuania.
- Classify and quantify carbonaceous aerosol in term of emission mechanism, source geography (local vs. regional vs. trans-national), and source/precursor class (natural vs. anthropogenic, modern vs. fossil carbon)
- Conduct targeted chemically resolved organic aerosol and related molecular-marker measurement campaigns in urban, rural and background sites for source apportionment.
- Generate a comprehensive database of aerosol sources and composition suitable for advanced data analysis within AEROLIT and integration with future air quality modeling efforts beyond the scope of this project.
Cooperating institutions of Aerolit
State scientific research institute Center for Physical Sciences and Technology
Conference ContributionsProject AEROLIT (Aerosol in Lithuania): Investigation of primary-secondary and regional-local contributions to particulate matter in the south-eastern Baltic region.
V. Ulevicius, A.S.H. Prévôt, K. Plaukaitė, S. Byčenkienė, G. Mordas, V. Dudoitis, V. Remeikis, A. Garbaras, K. Kvietkus, I. Garbarienė, J. Dommen, J.G. Slowik, C. Bozzetti and U. Baltensperger
EAC, Prague 2013, Poster A192
Measurements of the aerosol particle physical properties and particle chemical composition in Vilnius city.
G. Mordas, V. Ulevicius, I. Garbariene and K. Kvietkus
EAC, Prague 2013, Poster A134