Erich De Boni
Engineer, Photonics Instrumentation
5232 Villigen PSI
* * A von Hamos x-ray spectrometer based on a segmented-type diffraction crystal for single-shot x-ray emission spectroscopy and time-resolved resonant inelastic x-ray scattering studies* Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 103105 (2012) Oktober 2012
* * Hydrothermal Catalytic Gasification of Fermentation Residue in a Continuous Reactor* Chemie Ingenieur Technik, Volume 84, Issue 8, page Juli 2012
* * situ x-ray absorption spectroscopy of solids in supercritical fluids* Rev. of Sci. Instr. 83, 054101 (2012) Mai 2012
* * Link-up of a bench-scale “shift-less” gasoline fuel processor to a polymer electrolyte fuel cell* Journal of Power Sources 2005
* * Fuels for Fuel Cells: Requirements and Fuel Processing* CHIMIA International Journal for Chemistry, Volume 58, Number 12 Dezember 2004
* * Process for generating methane and/or methane hydrate from biomass* Europa EP20060754429 Erteilt 19. Juni 2006
A process for generating methane from biomass has the following steps: (a) a biomass pulp is produced from the biomass by setting an optimum dry matter content, (b) the biomass pulp is put under pressure, (c) in order to liquefy the solid organic components of the biomass pulp, the biomass pulp is heated under pressure, (d) the thus pressurised and heated biomass pulp is further heated up to at...
* * Salt precipitator and method for generating a gas mixture containing methane from biomass using a salt precipitator* Europa EP 2918549 A1 Erteilt 14. März 2014 The present invention relates to a salt separator and a method for producing a methane-containing gas mixture from the biomass using a salt separator.