- Development of a high temperature treatment device for spent nuclear fuel
Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry (2012). Document linkDOI: 10.1007/s10967-012-2046-x
- Inductive heating for partitioning of fission products from spent nuclear fuel
Proceedings of Nuclear Fuel Cycle Conference (2012). Document link
- Real time measurement of Fision Products release from spent nuclear oxide fuel by thermal treatment
Proceedings of Global 2009 Paper 9249 (2009). Document link
- A high temperature heating device for the study of fission product release from nuclear fuel
Proceedings of the First ACSEPT International Workshop (2010). Document link
- Investigation of Fission Product Release from Simulated Fuel under High-Temperature Conditions: Experimental and Modeling Approaches
IAEA Proceedings in press (2011).
Selected Publications about Advanced reprocessing technology
- Advanced head-end processing of spent fuel
Proceedings of American Nuclear Society Winter Meeting 2004 (2004).
- Development of Pyroprocessing Technology
Progress in Nuclear Energy 31(1-2), 131 (1997).
- Back-end of nuclear fuel cycle in China
Progress in Nuclear Energy 54, 46 (2012).
- Chemical partitioning technologies for an ATW systems
Progress in Nuclear Energy 38(1-2), 65 (2001).DOI: 10.1016/S0149-1970(00)00096-2
- Nuclear fuel cycle strategies including partitioning and transmutation
Nuclear Engineering and Design 235, 805 (2005).DOI: 10.1016/j.nucengdes.2004.10.009
- Application of advanced head-end reprocessing concepts to a fluoride volatility flowsheet
Proceedings of Global Conference 2005 Paper No.IL011 (2005).
- Fission product removal from spent oxide fuel by Head-End processing
Proceedings of Global Conference 2005 Paper No. 345 (2005).
- Top ten reasons for DEOX as a Front-End to pyroprocessing
Proceedings of American Nuclear Society Winter Meeting 2007 (2007).