All non-PX Beamlines - Call Status
Call informationAugust 8, 2017: Call is open for proposals
Deadline: September 15, 2017
- January 1, 2018 - June 30, 2018: Normal, Test, Pilot proposals
- January 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019: Long-term proposals
The beamlines are fully operational
Please be aware of some specific measures to be taken before submitting the proposal:
- X02DA (TOMCAT)
- X03DA (PEARL) (limited available - see Note 1)
- X03MA (ADRESS-RIXS)
- X03MA (ADRESS-ARPES)
- X04DB (VUV)
- X04SA (MS-SDiff)
- X04SA (MS-Powder)
- X05LA (MicroXAS)
- X05LA (MicroXAS-FEMTO) (Note 2)
- X07DA (PolLux)
- X07DB (NanoXAS)
- X07MA (XTreme)
- X07MB Phoenix
- X09LA (SIS)
- X09LA (XIL II) (Note 3)
- X10DA (SuperXAS)
- X11MA (SIM)
- X12SA (cSAXS)
- PEARL: in the implementation phase of the beamline, main part of the beamtime is reserved for expert users from the beamline development consortium. However, this call will select three external groups for experiments in the period from January to June 2015. All proposals have to be discussed prior submission with Dr. Matthias Muntwiler (firstname.lastname@example.org), PEARL beamline scientist.
- FEMTO: experiments at the FEMTO beamline are challenging because of the low photon flux and the difficult sample environment. Experience has shown that only well selected and prepared experiments have a chance for successful completion. Thus it has been decided that experiments can only be carried out in close collaboration with the in-house staff. From now on all proposals (ps and fs-slicing) have to be discussed with the group leader Dr. Gerhard Ingold (email@example.com) prior to submission. Proposals which have not been discussed prior to submission will not be considered by the PRC. We thank you for your understanding.
- Please contact the BL-manager firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability of the beamline.
- For the proposal evaluation by the Proposal Review Committee, DUO Experimental Reports on previous experiments represent a very important input, and a missing experimental report may seriously affect the chances of acceptance. Proposers are asked to supply a separate experimental report for each experiment performed. Note that now also a co-proposer can input an experimental report.
Click here to enter the DUO submission site.