All non-PX Beamlines - Call Status
Call informationAugust 8, 2018: Call is open for proposals
Deadline: September 15, 2018
- January 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019: Normal, Test, Pilot proposals
- January 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020: Long-term proposals
The beamlines are fully operational
Please be aware of some specific measures to be taken before submitting the proposal:
- X02DA (TOMCAT)
- X03DA (PEARL)
- X03MA (ADRESS-RIXS)
- X03MA (ADRESS-ARPES)
- X04DB (VUV)
- X04SA (MS-SDiff)
- X04SA (MS-Powder)
- X05LA (MicroXAS)
- X05LA (MicroXAS-FEMTO) (Note 1)
- X07DA (PolLux)
- X07DB (NanoXAS)
- X07MA (XTreme)
- X07MB Phoenix
- X09LA (SIS)
- X09LA (XIL II) (Note 2)
- X10DA (SuperXAS)
- X11MA (SIM)
- X12SA (cSAXS)
- FEMTO: experiments at the FEMTO beamline are challenging because of the low photon flux and the difficult sample environment. Experience has shown that only well selected and prepared experiments have a chance for successful completion. Thus it has been decided that experiments can only be carried out in close collaboration with the in-house staff. From now on all proposals (ps and fs-slicing) have to be discussed with the group leader Dr. Gerhard Ingold (email@example.com) prior to submission. Proposals which have not been discussed prior to submission will not be considered by the PRC. We thank you for your understanding.
- Please contact the BL-manager firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability of the beamline.
- For the proposal evaluation by the Proposal Review Committee, DUO Experimental Reports on previous experiments represent a very important input, and a missing experimental report may seriously affect the chances of acceptance. Proposers are asked to supply a separate experimental report for each experiment performed. Note that now also a co-proposer can input an experimental report.
Click here to enter the DUO submission site.