- CAMEA data are saved in hdf-files, using the convention cameayyyyn######.hdf where 'yyyy' is the year and '######' the run number.
- The hdf-file structure can be found here.
- We provide some sample data that can be found under the following link.
- The intensity among the various position sensitive detectors is normalized using energy scans of elemental vanadium.
- Normalisation files are provided for different binning options.
- The latest normalization scan has taken place in spring 2021 and can be downloaded here.
- CAMEA data can be directly treated, using the MJOLNIR software package, with which the experimental data can be normalised, visualised, fitted and converted to other other file formats
- We refer to software packages like SpinW for a deeper analysis of the experimental results.