ACROPOLIS; Assessing Climate Response Options: Policy Simulations - Insights from Using National and International Models
The work included six packages:
- Phase 1: Background work and initial assumptions;
- Phase 2: Impact of price mechanisms;
- Phase 3: Impact of regulatory policy in the energy supply side: renewable portfolio and tradable green certificates;
- Phase 4: Impact of a policy of energy efficiency standards;
- Phase 5: Impact of international flexibility mechanisms;
- Phase 6: Reporting and dissemination.
- Standards (for appliances and vehicles in energy end-use;
- heat-rate in power generation technologies);
- Renewable portfolio schemes for power generation;
- Internalisation of environmental externalities;
- Emission permits trading schemes;
- Internationally tradable green certificates.
- CD Mechanisms