- Ultrasonic acoustic levitation diffractometer (ALD) for protein crystallography
- Supports for Protein Crystallography
- Coherent electron-wave engineering
- Vacuum nanoelectronics
- "Single crystal time-lapse measurement using ultrasonic acoustic levitation", which was presented at the 13th International Conference on Synchrotron Radiation Instrumentation (SRI 2018), is now published in AIP Conference Proceedings.
- "Demonstration of femtosecond X-ray pump X-ray probe diffraction on protein crystals" by N. Opara et al. is now published in Structural Dynamics.
- "Transverse structure of the wave function of field emission electron beam determined by intrinsic transverse energy" is now published in Journal of Applied Physics.
- "Transmission low-energy electron diffraction using double-gate single nanotip field emitter" is now published in Applied Physics Letters.