- PEN Experiment
An experiment to improve the accuracy of the π → e ν branching ratio.
- MuCap: Singlet Muon Capture on the Proton
A reliable determination of the pseudo-scalar form factor gP of the muon-nucleon weak interaction.
- MuLan: Measurement of the muon lifetime
Improving the precision of GF.
- Central Silicon Tracker at H1
Looking for displaced vertices at HERA.
- Pionic Hydrogen
Measures the pion-nucleon scattering length for a test of chiral pertubation theory.
- Pion beta-decay
An experiment to improve the accuracy of the CKM-matrix element Vud
- F/B Muon Spectrometer at L3
W-boson Physics at LEP-2.
- Time Reversal Violation in Muon Decay?
A search for time reversal violation in muon decay and an improved measurement of various Michel parameters in order to look beyond the standard model.
- Improved Measurement of Charged Pion Mass
Should help to improve the muon neutrino mass limit.
- Muon-Electron Conversion (Sindrum II)
A sensitive search for this process forbidden in the standard model.
- Search for Heavy Neutral Particle
This experiment tests the claim by the Karmen collaboration of a heavy neutral particle.
- Large Acceptance Detector System (LADS)
Investigation of the interaction of pions in nuclear matter.
A test of lepton flavour conservation.