STARS - A Certified Project Management System
The PMS was certified the first time in 2005 and a new certification was recently successfully conducted in Dec. 2017.
- Ensure optimization of the system scientific/technical output versus multi-project multi-partner requirements, boundary conditions and expectations;
- Ensure a high scientific/technical output in terms of integrity as well as quality and quantity;
- Ensure full traceability of all project documentation;
- Ensure full reproduceability of the scientific/technical activities;
- Ensure preservation of know-how and competences;
- Fulfil commitments and obligations towards all stakeholders;
- Consolidate team work and strengthen collaborations;
- Enhance transparency and communication flow in all directions (top-down, bottom-up, horizontal);
- Enhance information and know-how transfer across the project;
- Promote constructive feedback and continuous enhancements
- the "STARSBase" Document Management System (DMS) which also acts as the reference archival system of STARS;
- the "PMS Manual" describing all procedures and all associated sub-procedures applied within STARS along with instructions notes, forms and templates.