Fact Sheet HTV.pdf
As shown in Fig. 2, a pilot demonstration unit has been built within a 20’ ship container (KONTI-C) in order to perform some demonstrations directly on microalgae production sites.
Features of KONTI-C:
- Microalgae pumped as a slurry (10 - 20 wt. % of DM) at 1 kg/hours
- Pressure max = 40 MPa
- Temperature max = 550 °C
- New salt separator design (patent filed)
- Gaseous effluents analysed online by a MicroGC
- Liquid effluents analysed online by TOC and conductivity
- Highly automated (liquid sampling, temperature profile measurements) and remote controlled.
More about the SunCHem Project under following links:
Public & Media
Publich & Media II
CCEM / SunCHem
EPFL / SunCHem