SwissFEL ARAMIS and ATHOS beamlines
SwissFEL has two beamlines, the hard X-ray beamline ARAMIS as well as the soft X-ray beamline ATHOS.
Status of SwissFEL
Current achieved parameters (August 1, 2018)
- photon energy: 1.8-8 keV (planned for 2019: up to 12.4 keV)
- typical pulse energies: 200-500 µJ
- repetition rate: single shot - 25Hz
- X-ray pulse duration: 100 - 200 fs fwhm (planned for 2019: ~50 fs fwhm)
- X-ray-laser arrival time jitter: ~ 200 fs fwhm
Please note that due to the early operation phase of the SwissFEL facility, the evolution in 2019 toward advanced parameters is based on best effort.