- Space in storage dewar under liquid nitrogen (available on request)
- 18°C storage rooms at beamlines X06SA and X10SA
- A 4°C cold room in the lab of the MX group (available on request)
- An ice machine located at beamline X10SA
Post-crystallization treatment tools
- Cryo pistols are available at beamlines X06SA and X10SA. They can be used to remove surface ice on crystals mounted in loops.
- An Oxford Xe pressure cell for producing Xe derivatized crystals is available on request.
Please notify your local contact in advance if you wish to use this device.
- A number of standard chemicals, precipitants and cryo protecting agents is available on request in the lab of the MX group.
- Heavy atom waste buckets are located in the labs of PX beamlines.
- Containers for solvent and halogenated solvent waste are located in the lab of the MX group and are available on request.