ENE - Laboratories
The activities of the Energy and Environment Research Division (ENE) are centered in the following Laboratories:
- Laboratory for Bioenergy and Catalysis (LBK): Oliver Kroecher, Prof. Dr.
- Electrochemistry Laboratory (LEC): a. i. Felix Büchi, Dr.
- Laboratory for Atmospheric Chemistry (LAC): Urs Baltensperger, Prof. Dr.
- Environmental Chemistry Laboratory (LUC): Margit Schwikowski, Prof. Dr.
- Catalysis and Sustainable Chemistry Laboratory (LSK): Jeroen van Bokhoven, Prof. Dr.
Laboratory for Energy systems Analysis (LEA) is shared with the NES Division of PSI: