Master Thesis OpeningsInterested students are encouraged to perform their master thesis within one of the laboratories of the ENE Division. A general list of topics can be found here.
In addition, there are master thesis openings for the following specific topics:
- Optimizing the implementation of Swiss biofuels in the energy and transport sectors
- LCA of water based transport
- LCA of Swiss transport infrastructure
- LCA of advanced vehicle power train components considering size scaling
- Costs and environmental impacts of road public transport
- Automatic classification of LCA data
- Uncertainty in electricity generation mixes
- Influence of washcoating procedure on the performance of a V-based SCR catalyst
- Hydrothermal aging procedure of SCR catalysts under constant flow
Semester Projects. Please contact the respective Principal Investigator for a detailed description of current openings.