- Further development of the EUV interference lithography method
- Development of novel approaches in lithography
- Evaluation of photoresists
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners, in particular with the industrial partners
- Performing research of highest quality and publication in high profile journals
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
Your employment contract is limited to one year.
For further information please contact Dr Yasin Ekinci, phone +41 56 310 28 24.
Please submit your application online by 31 May 2019 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (index no. 6217-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, Nicole Schubert, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland