Guidelines and Templates will be available shortly before the call starts
Please be aware that you are supposed to make your application in mutual agreement with your host who must be a PSI senior scientist. He/she will act as your principle investigator (PI) (please study the application concept). The PIs fields of expertise and research themes open for collaborations is available on: PIs & Corresponding Scientific Fields.
Please use the templates below for your application.
Be aware that the deadline for the submission of your application (all documents incl. the ethical self-assessment form) is November 30, 2020 / 24:00 CET .
- Guidelines for Applicants will be available shortly before the call
- Guidelines for Reviewers will be available end of November
Templates will be available shortly before the call.
- A01 Personal Data and A02 CV Template (one document)
- A03 Proposal Template
- A04 Guidelines Ethical Issues
Please submit your application on REFLINE for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow and by following the instructions below for the upload of your completed templates:
- Where it says "upload application letter", please upload for the position as a Postdoctoral Fellow the following completed templates (forms): Form_A01 (Personal data) and Form_A02 (CV template) compiled as one single PDF document.
- Where it says "upload resume", please upload Form_A03 (research proposal template) and Form_A04 (ethical issues guidelines) compiled as one single PDF document.
- Where is says "upload additional documents", any other documents such as certificates and diplomas could be uploaded. Please upload your PhD certificate here.
For further information about our program, please contact the Program Management Unit of the PSI-FELLOW-II-3i program at firstname.lastname@example.org.