For the Particle Physics Theory Group we are looking for PostDoc starting in autumn 2022
- Perform research in particle physics phenomenology with emphasis on topics related to experiments at PSI and LHC
- Help with the organization of colloquia and summer schools
- Maintenance of international scientific collaborations
- PhD in theoretical particle physics
- Expertise in higher-order perturbative calculations
- Publishing of research results in scientific literature and presentations at international conferences
Your employment contract is initially limited to two years, with start in autumn 2022.
Please submit your application online (including CV, list of publications and talks, a research statement as well as three letters of recommendation). Letters of recommendation can also be sent by email to Adrian Signer (email@example.com) or Michael Spira (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications and letters of recommendation should be received by 08 July 2022 in order to receive full consideration.