Dr. Monica KosaPostdoc
Multiscale Materials Modelling Group >>
Paul Scherrer Institute
5232 Villigen PSI
Telephone: +41 56 310 4033
- INSPYRE DFT modelling of extended defects in UO2
- Visiting Scientist, Novartis Basel, September - December 2018
- 2001-2007 Ph.D. – Chemistry, Technion. Haifa, Israel, Excellence scholarship. Supervisor: Prof. Y. Apeloig. Thesis title: Theoretical Studies of Silicon and Metallasilicon Compounds.
- 1998-2001 B.Sc. – Chemistry, Technion, Haifa, Israel, President (twice) and Dean (twice) lists.
- August 2017 - now PSI-Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Fellow Department of Nuclear Energy and Safety,Paul Scherrer Institut, PSI, Villigen, CH
- December 2015 - June 2017 Head of the Computational Chemistry Unit, Chemistry Faculty, Technion, Haifa, Israel
- March 2016 - June 2017 Part time Researcher, Chemistry Department, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- November 2011 - November 2015 Researcher, partially as a postdoctoral fellow, Bar-Ilan University (BIU), Ramat Gan, Israel.
- February 2007- August 2010 Postdoctoral associate, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.