Teaching and Research
A Master program in Nuclear Engineering is implemented as an EPFL-ETHZ-PSI collaboration. The proposed programme enable candidates to acquire specialised training leading to a university graduate-level degree in the field. The Swiss NE Master has been implemented while duely maintaining the more general, nuclear energy related, educational role of LRS indicated above (see the list of Master's courses offered by LRS-PSI scientists below).
PhD thesesThe integration of appropriate PhD and Master research themes into the LRS projects constitutes a high-priority aspect of the labs activities.
- List of current PhD theses ongoing in LRS
- List of completed PhD theses (click here to search for all EPFL theses)
Master of Science in Nuclear EngineeringLRS is closely involved in the joint program by EPFL and ETH Zurich offering a Master of Science (MSc) in Nuclear Engineering.
List of Masters courses offered by LRS-PSI scientists (2014/2015):
- "Neutronics" (1st semester NE Master course)
- "Special Topics in Reactor Physics" (2nd semester NE Master course)
- "Nuclear Fuels & Materials" (2nd semester NE Master course)
- "Nuclear Computations Lab" (3rd semester NE Master course)
- "Advanced Topics in Nuclear Reactor Materials" (3rd semester NE Master course)