- Investigate the mass transport losses in polymer electrolyte electrolysis using electrochemical and X-Ray imaging methods
- Develop X-Ray imaging for operando electrolysis characterization
- Advance the scientific understanding of two phase transport in polymer electrolyte electrolysis
- Develop material concepts for mass transport loss reduction
- Publish results in scientific literature
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information please contact Dr. Felix Büchi, phone +41 56 310 24 11 or Prof. Dr. Thomas J. Schmidt, phone +41 56 310 57 65. Please submit your application online by 31. December 2019 including addresses of referees for the position as a PhD Student (index no. 5422-02).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Mariusz Prus, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland