IT System Specialist
- Implementation of new concepts in the server and storage environment, as well as managing operation
- Development of concepts and solutions for the operation and integration of local servers (physical/virtual) and storage systems in cloud services of the ETH domain
- Close cooperation with colleagues, for joint provision of data center services, as well as active contact with users of these services
- Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of virtual (VMware) and physical (ideally UCS) servers
- Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of storage systems (ideally Netapp)
- Good Linux knowledge
- Good network knowledge
- Python scripting
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information please contact Dr Peter Hüsser, phone +41 56 310 46 95.
Please submit your application online for the position as an IT System Specialist (index no. 9522-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut Human Resources Management, Sabine Mier, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland