- Surface characterization of battery materials with focus on XPS
- Synthesis, modification and characterization of battery materials and components
- Responsible for the XPS spectrometer and UHV cluster
- Publication of results in scientific journals and presentations at scientific meetings
- Collaboration in projects focused on battery materials and batteries
- Assistance to the group head in preparation and execution of research projects
- Supervision of PhD students and student apprentices
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information please contact Dr Mario El Kazzi, phone +41 56 310 51 49.
Please submit your application online by 31 July 2019 (including list of publications and addresses of referees) for the position as a Scientist (index no. 5411-01).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, René Gröbli, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland