- Leading science and staff of the Battery Materials Group including budget responsibility
- Responsible for research in the field of solid state and sodium batteries, deverlopment of characterization methods and the operation of the XPS machine
- Aquisition of third party funding and leading of collaborations with external academic and industrial partners
- Supervising PhD students
- PhD degree in natural science or engineering
- Large Know-how in the field of battery science and technology
- Experience in staff and project managment
- Very good command of the English language
Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment conditions and the on-site infrastructure.
For further information please contact Dr Felix Büchi, phone +41 56 310 24 11.
Please submit your application online by 31 May 2019 for the position as a Group Leader (index no. 5411-00).
Paul Scherrer Institut, Human Resources Management, René Gröbli, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland.